Xperience Hospitality Management was established in 2011 to provide accommodation and leisure services to our guests. We are based in Sharm El-sheikh.
Quality is important to our business because we value our guests. We strive to provide our guests with the service that meet and even exceed their expectation. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established quality assurance procedures that provide a way for us to measure and improve our performance.
We have the following system and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customers satisfaction and contentious improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of guest feedback.
- Customer complaints procedures.
- Training and development for all our employees.
- Regular monitoring of feedback, taking action to improve when identified.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our service level standards.
- Regular reporting to management of our guest feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and our quality objectives are communicated to all our employees through our hotel notice board, internet, team meeting and staff handbook.
Though the general manager has ultimate responsibility for quality, all employees have a responsibility in their own areas of work, helping to ensure that quality is embedded across the hall property.